All you have to do is answer the following questions:
1. What state you live in.
2. Your current teaching position.
3. Your teaching experience.
4. When you started blogging.
5. Share a blogging tip/resource.
Here are my answers:
1. I live in Minnesota, but I am a recent transplant from South Dakota, where I lived almost my entire life.
2. I am a 6th grade teacher at a small Catholic School.
3. This will be my third year teaching. My first year, I taught 3rd grade in a huge public district in Sioux Falls, SD. Last year I taught 2nd grade in the same school I will be teaching 6th grade at this year. I've kind of been all over the place! :)
4. I only started blogging in July 2012... but I have been blog stalking for quite a while!
5. I don't have a lot of blogging tips, but I'll share my favorite blog that I've been reading a little over a year now: Clutter-Free Classroom. Many of you might be familiar with it, but if you aren't hop over there RIGHT NOW! Seriously, for any of you who are a little OCD with organization like I am, this blog will be your new best friend!