Here are the rules: Share four things about your summer!
1. A place you visited
2. A book you read (for school or fun)
3. Something you did or made for your school class
4. Something fun you did
Then comment on the two links before you and one after you!
1. For our first anniversary, we visited St. Croix Falls, WI. That's the St. Croix River in the background, it's really quite beautiful :).
2. I read a lot of curriculum books for 6th grade to study up for my move from 2nd grade up to 6th! I also caved and read the Hunger Games Trilogy, ha...
(Ok, so that Math in Focus text is actually for 5th grade but I couldn't find a pic of the 6th grade text!)
3. Well something I did for my class was a lot of studying! I've made quite a few things to decorate my classroom in the past couple weeks like posters for the classroom economy magazine files to hold my daily plans, a writing process clip chart, and the list goes on...but you will have to check back next week to see pics! I was in my classroom ALL DAY today and made tons of progress, just not quite ready for any revealing pics quite yet.
4. Something fun I did this summer is that I spent a lot of time putting things together in my house! My husband and I just built a house- We've still got a lot of work to do, but I'll give you a little peek into how things are coming:
So there you have it, my summer in a nutshell. Make sure to visit Peterson's Pad to link up and don't forget to visit MY linky party, too, by clicking on this link: Meet the Teacher Night Linky Party by Teacher Wife. Happy new (school) year!