Tuesday, July 10, 2012

New Blog!

After spending so much time reading other people's blogs in search of organizational and decorative ideas for our home and hopping from one teacher's blog to the next trying to plan hands-on meaningful lessons and activities for my students, I decided it was time to start a blog of my own. Yes, it is a fun way to share our daily journey with others, but mostly I just wanted a way to chronicle and remember the events that are happening in life with my family and friends.

In light of our upcoming first wedding anniversary, I am going to try and go back and highlight some of the more important events in the past year.....my life has changed so much in the past year, I feel like I need to go back and remember everything that's happened!

No comments:

Post a Comment